Telecommute Jobs

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Art is in the Eye of the Butt Holder

It always amazes me how people come up with their ideas for art. The ideas of this teacher I find pretty creative, but the school where he works do not find his cracks very funny.

Stephen Murmer is an art teacher at Monacan High School. His position in art explains his creativity of his own designs: He's a butt painter.

What is a butt painter? It's a person who slaps paint on his or her butt, and other private areas of the body, and presses it to paper to create designs. Yes, the genitals get covered in goo and pressed for the world to see.

The school suspended him and put him under investigation? Investigation for what? These are his own cojones he is plastering on the board and not those of the students. It's not like he's telling the students to place pictures of their own butts all over the world.

I give him an A for creativity and an F for not thinking what the school will do to him if they found out. Maybe I'll start my own butt picture shop. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do anything else because my butt print would take the whole page.

Read about it here.
Post a Comment