Telecommute Jobs

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Delicious and Cheap - Impossible Cheeseburger Pie

Tonight I made dinner for under $6.00. I'm getting used to this :) I took a pound of hamburger and browned it with a chopped onion. Then I greased a pan with butter and put the hamburger mixture in the pan with salt and pepper. While the oven heated at 425, I then grated a cup of cheddar cheese and spread it over the meat. Next, I mixed two eggs, a cup of milk and a cup of Bisquick and then poured it over the meat. Let it sit in the oven for 35 minutes for a delicious meal that all the family will eat.

It's not hard to make these. I'm experimenting with different things. There are recipes all over the web from Bisquick, but I thought I try it on my own. The basic breading is made from the recipe for making pancakes on the Bisquick box.

Have fun!
Post a Comment