Telecommute Jobs

Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Son is Becoming an Affiliate Marketer!

I'm so proud of my little man. He's becoming an affiliate marketer. He recently realized the power of youtube and social networking. He just created a channel to start recording youtube videos with his games with his friends. It's pretty cool. I told him that I'd help him with the social networking aspect of it and creating a twitter and tumblr account.

I love raising little entrepreneurs!

Now he can start a great channel and when he goes into the military he'll have money to burn. Yes, he wants to be a Marine and I'm so proud of him. I think he'll do well with his channel as long as he behaves >.>.

Just wait until he gets his first check from the affiliate marketing program. This will be so cool.

Post a Comment