Telecommute Jobs

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy Sunday! It's Shopping and Laundry Day!

I'm not even sure where to go with this post today. It's the end of an old week and the start of a new one. It's two weeks into March and the month has gone by way too slowly. I'm glad it is warming up here in California though. Finally. I almost thought my state had moved north!

I had this dream that I was a huge blogger and at a convention. The hotel staff had little bungalows outside the dining area and my team and I were sitting down eating and as usual, I'm always the last finished eating because I don't like eating in front of others. I had to rush before the first session. Then I woke up. It was all really strange. I don't go to conventions. I used to when I worked at big companies, but now I'm happy just watching them from the web. I know, networking is good. Sorry, I have a huge anxiety problem in front of people. I prefer to just blog and take my chances.

Now that my washer AND dryer are broken I have to go do laundry off at a laundry mat. Unfortunately, I always wait until I have no casual clothes left. I suppose I could blog at the laundry room, but I don't have a laptop--I have a netbook and a few tablets and none of those are really good for blogging at all. I also need to go to the store. I don't have a car. LOL LOL AYE! Is it the laundry first or the groceries? Decisions....

I wanted to work all day because my son was home all week on vacation and I got nothing done. That isn't going to happen now as I have to go to the store. It takes hours to do one store trip on the bus. I could take a cab, but I am a real scrooge. Oh well, off I go!

What do you like to do on Sundays?
Post a Comment