Telecommute Jobs

Monday, June 13, 2016

CashPirate Always Pays to Make Money Online

I Just received another amazon dot com payment from CashPirate again today. I always love cashing in on the money they send for testing games on my phone. It's pretty easy to cash out with CashPirate and the payout is instantaneous.

This is one I don't do surveys on, I just install the games. I usually don't do surveys on the phone because I'm pretty terrible at texting and the time it takes to enter the data just infuriates me more.

The funny thing is, I'm doing a few of these while I watch my tv shows like Criminal Minds and Law & Order at night. I also do InboxDollars. I have yet to be paid with InboxDollars because their first payment is by check and the payout is $30.00. Since they pay nothing for surveys that I am not approved for and their offers are usually items I'm not interested in, I just do the get paid to read mail. That is so little pay that it will take me a year to get anything. LOL

Within a month I've been paid at CashPirate almost what I would have been paid on InboxDollars in a year. Lucktastic is almost the same, the payout is way faster. SwagBucks can be a little slow. I don't see how people do $400 per month with SwagBucks, but it is still better than InboxDollars.

I know, you think I'm crazy for doing these at all if I'm already making money blogging and elsewhere. I think the game testing is fun because I like the games. OK? I do actually end up keeping some of the and playing them until I need room on my phone. I might even do some advertising on a few of my own that I've developed once I perfect them.

I started the get paid to programs when I really needed the extra cash flow and I just never stopped doing it. It's not like I'm taking time from my business because I do them while I'm waiting for dinner to cook or I'm watching TV. It's like the millionaire who penny scrimps on coupons. Why not?

On many of these, the money you make is because of the residuals. When other people signup then you make more of a percentage. I can't say the same for a game like Qriket. I only make a buck per Qriket referral, which is kind of a drag but it helps the payout go faster.

To signup with CashPirate, click here and then enter my referral code JDZNMG at signup to get a 500 coin bonus when you earn 1000 coins. Then all you do is install the games they want you to test and do surveys if you like then watch the money pile up. At this time, you can get payout on Steam, Amazon, and PayPal as well as other services.
Post a Comment