Telecommute Jobs

Friday, June 17, 2016

I Love Influenster!

I have been trying out Influenster to test out new products and blog about them. Sometimes it does seem like a lot of work for what you get, but I figure it's also giving me content on my sites so it is pretty cool.

My first test was the TRESemme Pre-Conditioner product with shampoo. I used it and totally loved it. Since this isn't the place where I'm going to show you the demos as I do this on my other blog, I will say that you should sign up. Since I'm all new to this I don't really know where to find the signup link because their site can be a bit like a puzzle with all of the options and since I'm not exactly getting paid to do it then I don't spend a ton of time on it.

If you're a product junkie like I am though, I  totally recommend it.
Post a Comment