Telecommute Jobs

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Why I Do Surveys from Swagbucks and Not InboxDollars

I don't do a lot of surveys for cash online because it takes up too much time when I could be marketing my products. When I the surveys, I do them through Swagbucks and not other sites like InboxDollars. There is a good reason for this. InboxDollars is great at what it does and that is paying people to read the emails and check out the products. For surveys, however, it isn't the best site.

Some surveys take just a few minutes of time and that would be fine, but there are several that can take up to 20 minutes or more to finish. Personally, I know that 20 minutes of blogging and marketing will eventually pay me, but sitting down and taking a survey for 20 minutes and then finding out 5 to 10 minutes later that I do not qualify for that survey because of my demographics does not help me at all.

Sites like InboxDollars simply offer up another survey and no points or dollars which is why I won't use them. SwagBucks will give me at least 1 or 2 points toward my goal if I do not qualify. Yet, even the amount SwagBucks offers is why I just do not sit around doing surveys all day long. It's not worth the money. I would rather put that time toward actual money for dollars by the hour or on a residual basis. A survey does neither.
Post a Comment