Telecommute Jobs

Monday, April 10, 2017

Ordering Chilis Online for Birthday Boy

Today was pretty slow. After having the flu for a week, I found myself really tired but excited to feel better. My 16 year old son developed a rash over his torso and arms so it was off to the doctor again and another missed day of school. He misses quite a bit of school because of issues, but he's always passing his tests and getting his homework done managing a 3.6. If he wasn't on the football team I'd suggest he would do that independent study so the absences aren't such an issue with the fascist state, but whatever.

So tonight we tried Chili's take out by ordering online. It was okay. It wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be, but it wasn't as good either. Of course, the meal was only $10 for me with 2 entrees and 3 sides, but it just seemed like something was missing. Maybe it was the fun of sitting at the table. Birthday boy wanted it delivered and that is good because I'm not leaving the house for fun until my water heater is fixed. It's getting pretty depressing with all that going on.

Tonight I borrowed his AllCast which is similar to a Chromecast. I was hoping to watch Netflix on it so I didn't need to watch it on my little tablet. Unfortunately, you can't stream Netflix so it isn't going to work on the Chromecast. This is a real drag. I don't see what the problem is, it's not like I'm showing it to a bunch of people as it would only be streaming to my television. Why do criminals have to make everything so difficult for all of us? If people would just be honest then those of us who actually are wouldn't have to go through extremes to get things done.

That's about it. I have a serious migraine so I might just miss my show Bates Motel tonight and watch it tomorrow. I wanted to watch it on my big tv :(
Post a Comment