The gross out stood behind me and told me he had a knife at my back and he wanted me to do something that I can't quite remember. Maybe get him off? What did I do? Silly me. I put my hand back there to see if it was a knife and it was his finger (I hope! eww) Anyway, I prayed out loud then I went for the pot of boiling water I had started and told him to leave.
I was astonished to find out that he turned around and started to leave. He called me a tramp and a few other choice words and left.
Did I call the cops? No. I was scared and an idiot. I grabbed my cat from outside and locked all the doors then sat in my room sweating for the next few hours until my mom got home. I don't even think I told her.
So guess what? The next day I came to school and we had a teacher's strike. The sub in my geography class looked JUST LIKE HIM. Did I say anything? NO. I couldn't be sure if it was him or not.
It's different now, people keep their doors locked to feel safe. I hope this guy decided to never hurt anyone else because I if I had called then he might have been caught and never able to do worse than what he did to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment