Telecommute Jobs

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Geekmom's First Post

My name is geekmom. No, I'm not a geek in the sense that people think. I live and breathe computers and the Internet--I have for twenty years. I am also a mom of three wonderful children.

So, yes, this is my first post. Is there anything interesting here? Why yes! I will bring you my opinions on everything from business opps to cooking recipes. I review books, movies, videos, websites, you name it. I bring you the best--and the worst--of the web.

What does it take for me to review something? It has to have a website attached. I will not bring you articles without representation. If you want me to review something for you, then I'd like some form of representation sent to me. For details, see my website at

www.geekmom.net
Post a Comment