Telecommute Jobs

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Movie Review: Cherry Crush

Cherry Crush is about a high school kid who has a fetish about taking naked pictures of high school girls. Okay, it's not really a fetish--it's an art. When he gets caught his well-to-do dad gets him out of it and he's placed into a public school where he meets a girl with a talent for the cello. Supposedly she's dating this lawyer guy for his money and a free ticket into a music school. Unfortunately for the hero the guy is a little psycho is tries to kill him when she tries to frame him.

The story unfolds to the obvious. If I tell you what it is then you'll hate me. I'm sure you'll figure it out before the end as well. Unfortunately there really isn't an ended so it's not as obvious as you might think. It's sad, too, because there can't possibly be a sequel. At least I hope there isn't.

Would I rent it again? No way. Would I let my kids see it? Not with the nudity and almost sex scenes.
Post a Comment