Telecommute Jobs

Monday, July 23, 2007

Movie Review: The Contractor

I really like Wesley Snipes but his latest movie was kind of a bore. Perhaps it was the addition of the little girl. There's nothing wrong with the girl--her acting was okay. The poor thing was just out of place.

Action movies that involve little kids just seem out-of-place. They're boring because you can't add all the good stuff that goes along with a good action.

Where was the guy's martial arts? One reason why I love watching him is for the martial art action and unless it was very dull, I didn't even notice if the film had any action at all except for a bunch of men in black suits running around looking for him. In fact, I was so bored that I don't even remember watching the whole thing and the horse at the end made me cry (it had nothing to do with the movie - okay?)

Would I rent it again? No. I'm not even interested enough to watch it again to watch the parts I missed. In fact, I stayed interested in The Transmorphers longer than I stayed to watch this movie and that's pretty sad.

I'm sorry Snipes, I just can't give you the normal yay or this one :-(
Post a Comment