Telecommute Jobs

Sunday, December 31, 2006

He Moved His Cattle for a Mosque?

Now that's just down right odd. I'm tired of other people, which includes government people, demanding what we do with our land. We live in the U.S.A and that means pursuit of happiness which also leads to land ownership. How can we be happy with our own land if we can't even treat it like it's our own land?

The story here is that this man was asked to move his cattle by a mosque moving next door. Then they asked him to move, which they deny. So, the guy is racing pigs out on his porch.

Now, if I understand it, all he needs to do it hire some half-naked people to run around and it would be totally offensive. Not that I have a problem with that religion, I don't, but I do have a problem when someone moves next door and suddenly has a problem with who you are. They should have asked beforehand.

Mosque vs. Cowboy here

No comments: