Telecommute Jobs

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

That's One Big Quake

The size of these quakes makes you wonder what's going on down under the plates. My theory, and I'm no scientist, is that we've taken so much underground that it's causing gaseous eruptions and moving things around down there. Okay, so I don't know what the hell I'm talking about but I've always wanted to write something like that. I'm sure someone else has had that theory before I did.

Can I say one more time - USE CORN - IT'S BETTER FOR CARS THAN YOUR BODY OR THE COWS. Seriously, corn is icky, evil sugary stuff that packs pounds on my rear faster than any McDonald's Big Mac can.

Anyway, read about the quakes here. Our hearts go out to the people in the affected areas in hopes there are no waves caused by the quake. Oh yeah, and I've had a migraine for two days now. Like clockwork. Don't ask. You'll think I'm odd.
Post a Comment