Telecommute Jobs

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hate Crime Bla Bla Bla

HELLO! A crime is a crime. I don't care if it's because someone is young, old, black, white, gay, straight, etc. If someone attacks another person it is a crime. Period. The term "hate crime" is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Yeah, usually someone has to hate something in order to attack someone. So why don't we just label "oh, I was broke and stupid so I robbed a store" a "POVERTY HATE CRIME" and "MY CHILD COULDN'T DO FLASH CARDS SO I KILLED HIM" like the jerk did the other day a "I HATE MYSELF" hate crime. Oooh what about "I KILLED THE PROSTITUTE" a "I HATE HOOKERS" hate crime. See, I can take anything in the recent news and label it a "hate crime".

Politicians can be such idiots.

A crime is a crime. Period.
Post a Comment