Telecommute Jobs

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Judges Are Getting Too Creative

From puppy suits on the street to billboard signs, judges are getting creative on fines. This guy parked in a handicap spot and instead of charging him money the judge told him he had to stand outside of the store with a handmade sign that said "I am not handicapped, I just park there. Sorry."

It seems to have worked because the guy says he doesn't want to go through that again.

I wonder what the people did. I love bugging people who park in handicapped spots when they don't have a sign. I remember one year when my sister had a new car without plates and we watched a woman unload her laundry. I told her "Hey, that's a handicapped spot." She says, "Oh, I'm just unloading the laundry." So I pretend like I'm writing down her license plate and she turns around and starts writing down our plates. The joke was, we didn't have any yet! I had my sis back up and I said "Hey! Wanna get the other side?"

Read about it here.
Post a Comment