Telecommute Jobs

Friday, December 15, 2006

Mean Belgium Government Fools Its People

How rude can one state government get? I don't know much about Belgium's television broadcasting system, so I might be wrong declaring it's a government station. The article says "State television" so to me, that means government. Please let me know if I'm wrong on this.

Here's what happened: There was an interruption in the normal broadcast. It said the king and queen had fled and the Dutch speaking part of the country had taken over.

You know, something like this could cause a lot of problems. This is probably one of the most irresponsible things I've ever heard of. These guys could cause a revolution, health problems, death, looting, and the list goes on. I hope they get sued if possible.

Read about it here. What would you do?
Post a Comment