Telecommute Jobs

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Want a Piece of the Internet Pie

It doesn't need to be a big slice, just one to live comfortably on.

So, why is it that it's so hard to get people to click on your google ads when others can make $30,000 per month? How do these so-called Internet professionals make all this money?

What is the big secret?

Sure, I've read all the hints by people like John Chow and Shoemoney and all I get is jealous. I want two 30" Apple flat screen monitors on my desk, darn it! I want to pay all my bills and not have to worry what is coming up next, but I don't want to be the next cookie cutter blog. I want to be different. I dare to be different.

At what cost is different though? Is it so different that you're no longer different because everyone else is trying to do the same thing you are?

I actually have an idea that I'm trying out but I have to make google behave and do the right thing. So far the google ads the content has generated aren't interesting enough. Yes, it's a niche market and it's only a few days old, but I really want it work because it's so much fun.

Am I going to tell you what it is here? No. You'll be hearing about it though because I'm going to market the hell out of it and when it is successful then I will tell you what it is.

Until then, wish me luck ;-)
Post a Comment