Telecommute Jobs

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jack Whittaker - Smile Okay?

Do you really blame the problems in your life and people begging you for money after you won the $315 million dollar Powerball game? In this article at cnn.com they make it sound like you blame the lottery for your problems.

I respect that you've built a business, I think that is truly great and the American way. I respect that it is your right to win money and spend it how you want to. It's also your right to say what you want to.

With that said, and forgive me if I'm wrong, by the way the article states your life, you seem like you're blaming your problems winning the lottery and blaming others for being broke.

Yes, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to build a business. I know, I've built a few but it's been very hard. I've made mistakes and one of those still haunts me and will forever. I could blame him for everything, and I tried that but it didn't work and all it did was make me unhappy and those around me bored.

So what you had millions and then won a ton of money and now people are bugging you for money. I suppose the probably did that before so didn't you expect it to happen? Why did you even play if you're just going to complain about it?

We're all sorry that you have problems. We all have problems too, but the only reason why you're and the news and we're not is because you are complaining about something that other people who are working extremely hard to even get a slice of and rubbing it in everyone's face. The majority of the people aren't beggars or losers, we're just a bunch of hard working Americans who would like the chance and I take offense of someone who might be just a little bit luckier than I am telling everyone that we are.
Post a Comment