Telecommute Jobs

Friday, December 15, 2006

Isn't Marriage a Religious Term?

This whole argument over gay marriages seems a little silly to me. Where in our constitution does it say that marriage is a union is between a man and a woman? In fact, isn't marriage a religious issue? So why is it even a question if a marriage should be between just a man and a woman?

Personally, I'm somewhat Christian, although not a very good one. I'm straight and I think men are the greatest thing next to a real mocha made with espresso and real whipped cream (not that crap you get out of a vending machine - that is NOT a mocha, latte, or cappuccino, folks! They're fooling you!) No matter what my lifestyle is, I think that people should just be able to get married as long as it's a consenting adult.

If you want to protect the sanctity of marriage in your religion then get married in your own church.

(On the flip side, just wait until you see my opinion on abortion, to which I am totally against! I should start my own political group! LOL)

New Jersey should just tell gay people they can get married. I don't see what the problem is, do you? Read about it here.
Post a Comment