Telecommute Jobs

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Movie Review: Incubus (2007)

I'm a vampire nut so after realizing there was a new movie called Incubus I thought I had a great, new vampire flick with special affects.

NOT!

Incubus was a low budget (hopefully low budget) film about a group of friends who get stuck in medical lab of some sort. The movie was about some guy who was abused as a kid, I guess, you know, the movie was so bad I'm not even sure why he was in a coma. I guess I wasn't paying that much attention.

Anyway, the closest thing to an incubus was the blood and the sex scene at the end. That was it. The rest was just some movie about a psycho killer that shouldn't have been able to walk because of muscle atrophy. He had been in a coma for years.

I'm watching the end right now. The woman who survived is getting arrested. I am wondering though. She's looking at everything a little differently. I'm wondering if he got into her mind.

Since when does a police officer place a person in the back of the car while the windows is down? Especially a potential suspect?

A stupid movie with good ending music!
Post a Comment