Telecommute Jobs

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

http://www.thewatchery.com/

As many of you know, I'm a handbag addict. I love my Gucci bags and my Louis Vuitton. What you don't know is that I am also a watch collector. I have two Gucci watches and several other unusual ones that I found at great discounts. I can't afford one with every outfit, but with watches you don't need to get every color.

My friend has a Breitling watch that I've always loved to put on just for the feel of elegance so I decided to take a look at the selection at The Watchery. Honestly, I had no idea the cost of this brand of watch was so high, but you can just tell by the craftsmanship and feel of the piece that it is well worth the purchase. If you think about it, it is more of an investment.

There are even more watches in the men's selection. I see quite a few that I would love to give my son for graduation or for when my second son makes his first labeled band album. These would be keepsakes and family heirlooms to hand down to their children and so on. It's something to be proud of and to wear during important occasions or celebrations. There are so many that it's really hard to choose which one.

My favorite watch is this one:

http://imgs.thewatchery.com/Images/Women_Big_Frame.gif

It would look so elegant with my casual Christmas suit. It's not too feminine that I need to break out the diamonds and little black dress, yet it is divine. At the moment the cost is a little over half off the retail price and at these prices that is almost a steal.
Post a Comment