Telecommute Jobs

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Making Monday While I Sleep?

In my quest for making money I've decided to try Gomez. I don't know how much I can earn but all I need to do is leave a computer on at night and help with network monitoring.

I don't mind as long as they do it over port 80!

My account is still in pending status and I don't know how long it will be there. I suspect maybe for some time. I know of one guy who took a few months to get to active and then a little longer for just $5.00 per month. Is it worth it? You bet. I've heard of people who eventually make a lot more.

It's Windows based only but since I can run windows in the background on my machine I just run it that way. It doesn't affect my processing time on the Mac at all. ha ha.

Do you want to try it? Go for it! Just use the button below:

Post a Comment