Telecommute Jobs

Friday, December 19, 2008

Is That a Gun in Your Pocket or are You Just Happy to See Me?

I'll be honest with you, there is nothing sexier than a man in either a suit or a uniform except when an undercover detective or agent takes off his coat and is wearing a nice crisp shirt and delicious tie and a nice fitting gun holster. Honestly, I should have married a gun carrying cop. I actually watch shows like The X-Files just so I can see Fox Mulder pull out that shiny piece and then when he goes back to his office he can take off that adorable long black jacket and suit jacket and show me just where he carries that hard weapon. He usually wears a should holster and those are my favorite.

So what is it about a man who wears a holster? Is it the strength and the power he posses? I think it's a combination of a lot of things. They simply look inviting to me. So, to look for a nice place to put my friend's gun I visited LA Police Gear. They have a great selection of holsters where many of them are made for the on-duty cop. I think the best looking one is the Bianchi 390 Interceptor Duty Holster where it's ready for duty at a moment's notice. Criminals can't get away with much when your gun can be ready immediately.

As of this writing you can get a free hat when you purchase a Galco holster. Their should holster is nice looking and looks very comfortable to wear as well as discreet. Made of genuine leather, these holsters will look and feel great when you need to remove that jacket. Details on how to get the hat are on the LA Police Gear Site.

At LA Police Gear I did a search on holster just to see what other results I could come up with and the selection is endless. I'm sure you will find something to fit your needs.

Post a Comment