Telecommute Jobs

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Who Owns that Number?

Have you ever wanted to find that unidentified phone number that calls you every night and doesn't say anything? Is it a secret admirer? A stalker? A bill collector?

Well now you can type in the phone number of any number that calls you and get detailed information through Reverse Phone Search. I've been able to track down where certain calls are coming from just by entering the information and finding out if I want to call the back or not. Now, if I had a caller that continues to call me I can even look up personal information to find out who is harassing me and I can do it privately so no one knows that I'm looking into who it is.

I wish they offered a little more information other than the location of the call though. I understand that people want to keep their phone number private, but at the same time I don't want to pay $14.95 for ever search. This is probably why they offer two different plans. You can get the $14.95 plan for detailing information on the one call or if you receive many calls a day you can get an unlimited search option for $39.95 per month. I guess if you're hiding from someone this might be the plan to go with.
Post a Comment