Telecommute Jobs

Friday, January 26, 2007

Movie Review: Final Destination 3

I finally watched Final Destination 3. Did I enjoy the movie? Not really. They're all the same with the same issues and all the good guys dying in the end. I'm not even sure why I continue on with the movie anymore.

Sure, the blood and guts are fine, but I think it's real depressing and kind of humorous to find the characters you learn to like end up dying in the end. I mean, in the first one we all could learn to not like the guy who won the lottery and became somewhat of a bum, but the girl should have survived in the second one. Then in the third one we all expected them to die in the end.

Of course, we'll never know what this evil is that chases the psychic kids around because they want to continue on writing the darn movie.

Give it up already. It's old, okay? Throw in some surprises and make us cheer for more. Please.
Post a Comment