Telecommute Jobs

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Harry Potter Nude? Naked? Nada?

Art or not, after watching all the movies I find this rather ill for me. I don't have a problem with nakedness in art as long as the people aren't blatantly having sex in front of me. I do find it gross that my children grew up watching the movies and they just might see this on the news.

A six-year old doesn't understand why Harry Potter is naked on the news! That is what will happen. "Mommy? Why is Harry Potter naked with that woman?" I'm sure he would ask and then laugh.

Actors can do what they want, I don't really care. I do find it revolting when someone is still a child icon goes out and does something irresponsible though. It's not exactly like allowing your children to idolize Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, or Lindsay Lohan--no, not at all. It is kind of scary that your own children might try to do the same thing and not understand that he's doing it for a different purpose. Most kids just won't get it.

Soon we'll find little elementary school children standing naked in front of horses and each other stating, "But mom, I learned it at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Well, who could blame them for saying so? There is a magical looking white horse and a long, blonde haired damsel in not-so-distress, perhaps disdressed instead. Their favorite actor is on the screen with these creatures and in his birthday suit which is what many religions claim that wiccans do, although I have yet to receive proof that it happens all the time.

Personally? I like to see men who are my age so this will do nothing for me. I have no desire to see all the pictures because...ew...he's seventeen and on a kid's show.

Hey wait, since he's 17 is what he doing even legal??

Post a Comment