Telecommute Jobs

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I wasn't tagged but...

The questions are a lot of fun. I got this from this site.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Are you kidding? I can't remember that far back!

2. How much cash do you have on you?
zilch, zippo, nada, nuttin

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Whore.

4. Do you label yourself?
Yeah, I take the company labeler and stick stickies on me all day.

5. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark. Very dark.

6. Why is there always a missing question?
I don't know, you tell me.

7. What does your watch look like?
I don't wear a watch because I don't want to be reminded of the time. I used to have a black Gucci with a diamond that my old sweetie gave me.

8. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Working. What else?

9. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Probably Colorado. LOL I have no clue because there are no 7-11's where I am. Bummer, too.

10. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Shut up, I'm trying to work. j/k. I need some coffee. I don't have one word.

11. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My son.

12. Last furry thing you touched?
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. OMG My cat.

13. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Sorry, I'm all digital.

14. Favorite age you have been so far?
22, before I got married. LOL

15. Your worst enemy?
The Snow

16. What is your current desktop picture?
Robert Smith of The Cure with the aurora as the background.

I tag TAMI!
Post a Comment