Telecommute Jobs

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Recent eBay Purchase - fake Apple Airport

Yeah, I said I'd never use eBay again after they told me I owed them $3,000 and refused to remove the charges the correct way, oh, and after begging them for a few months to do so. Check the archives for that nightmare!

Now here is why I continue to dislike eBay. I bought a wireless card that claimed to be an original Apple Airport card. This card is needed for the original white iBook. When I received the card it didn't have the logo. Bad news. I emailed the guy and he claims that it is made by the same manufacturer, which is what the ad says. He claims that it says the card doesn't not have the Apple sticker on it. Um, I didn't see that and I read it a few times.

So, I'll try it and see what happens. The card wasn't that expensive, but I could have bought a used Apple logo one for just a little bit more.
Post a Comment