Telecommute Jobs

Monday, March 05, 2007

Smooth, Tangy, and So Me

I'm drinking a pleasant glass of Barefoot Cellars Barefoot California Cabernet Sauvignon.

My doctor told me I should be drinking 1 glass of red wine per day so today I started with Barefoot. What caught my eye about this label? I loved the logo. Being a beach bum, I loved the idea.

I can't say I'm disappointed. It's not as strong as I'm used to, which is probably a good thing considering I'm just drinking it per doctor's orders. The color is deep red and beautiful. You can tell it's not old because of the coloring.

I'm not a professional wine taster, but I can tell you the bouquet is berry rich. It's not too over powering and it's quite smooth with a little pinch.

It was certainly tastey with my stew tonight! No, in a glass. OK, I did put some in while browning the meat, but I'm talking about the glass here. It was a little bitter, but not so bad that it made me purse my lips, as do some of the wines. I have no idea if that's good or bad.

Yes, I will buy it again.

Visit Barefoot Cellars here.
Post a Comment