Telecommute Jobs

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Today's Report

Oh the strange news sounds good today. I can't wait to get started.

On the other note, I've been trying to sync my Palm Treo that I bought used with my iMac using Mark Space Missing Link. Grrr. It was working yet now it's timing out.

Why did I buy a Palm Treo? Because I need to read manuscript submissions, I need a cell phone, I need organization in my life, and I need an mp3 player. Supposedly the Treo can do all that. The 650 was the last one without the Windows operating system and we all know how I loathe Windows.

Bad Palm. Bad!

Will I get a new Apple iPhone? Are you kidding? I can't afford a new iPhone! Plus Cingular does not have service in my area. Maybe someday. I don't think they're even out yet.

Anyway, on to the news so I can get to work.
Post a Comment