Telecommute Jobs

Friday, February 23, 2007

Brats. I hope they go to jail

What is wrong with these kids? They were brats so they got their iPod taken away. Then the morons jumped the teacher and broke his neck? I hope they get a stiffer sentence than just juvi, I really do. Expulsion isn't good enough for these punks. Kick them out and they'll just go cause trouble on the streets.

That brings up another point. These so-called juvenile home places that take these kinds of kids in turn them out for the worse. Maybe they should just be breaking rocks and going to school. Strip them of their iPods and television. Make them work for a living, pay them, but take a good percentage out for room and board. Make them learn what it's like to work for a living but have it taken away because they're behaving badly.

I'd love to hear what their parents have to say about their attitude. If my child did that, well, I certainly wouldn't stand behind him. I'd love him, but I wouldn't support him in it all. Unless it was self defense, which this clearly wasn't. I'm not sure how I'd punish him though because after a child did something like that I don't believe he is afraid of authority any longer.

I hope they don't get away with it.

Read about the brats here. Good grief.
Post a Comment