Telecommute Jobs

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Why Can't I Find Deals Like These?

I go to garage sales and try to find bargains. Sure, I find great bargains for plates, glasses, and exercise equipment, but do I ever find the $1,000,000 painting or even an official copy of the Declaration of Independence? No.

Michael Sparks found a bargain that is just too good to pass up. I bet the store owners feel like crud now, too. He went and bought the document for $2.48 at a thrift store. He’s selling it and the opening bid is $125,000.

Just a few years ago some guy found a painting at a garage sale for something like $10.00. It sold for $1,000,000.00 at an auction. Man oh man oh man. I’d love to find something like that? Not even for the money--yeah, I could use the money--but for the fun of it! The excitement it would bring to know that you found a part of history!



Post a Comment