Telecommute Jobs

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Dreaded Employment Task

Ah yes, it's when you have to go back somewhere where they've told you to come back in a month to see if you can help them because they're all excited about you but they have nothing at that time. So, you come back in a month only to learn that they've forgotten all about you and they've hired someone else.

Yes, this happened recently. I was told to come back in a month because my skills were perfect for creating the shopping cart needed. Well, I come back when told and the guy completely drew a blank even though we had great conversations on how to make photos look like actual paintings using Photoshop and selling them. Surprise, surprise! I knew how to do this, but hey, I didn't have *enough* Photoshop experience.

Um...okay, but at that rate he was hiring, I doubt if he could find someone with enough Photoshop experience.

Why are the salaries so low where I live? It's robbery.
Post a Comment