Telecommute Jobs

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Getting Started with Belisi Style



Have I ever told you what really makes a man? To me it's not only his desire to succeed , but it's also his tie. Yes, the piece of fabric that kings used to use to wipe their mouths that is now a status symbol of success. So is it any wonder why I might comment on the success of Belisi?

I guess being a bar tender in Palm Beach isn't easy. I'm sure the tips are probably great, but the rents down there are probably more than what I got paid per year last year. Okay, that's probably a big exaggeration, but still, you need to put this into perspective.

Instead of falling behind and depper into the black hole of financial doom, Peter Belisi had a dream to be successful as not only a working man and businessman, but as a father and a husband. He wanted to succeed to live the dream.

Belisi studied the look of his patrons at the bar and came up with a line of ties, and ultimately a style of accessories, that took off like crazy.

Not only is he living the dream, but he's helping others by giving a portion of the sale to the cause of your choice.

So stop by Belisi - How it Started and get to know the man behind the unique tie and let me know what you think about the style.

You can also visit him on myspace.





Post a Comment