Telecommute Jobs

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Laxitive Prank Gone Bad

Oh come on now, haven't you made the Ex-Lax cookies for your teacher or friends before? It's a great way to start a day when you know you're going to have a test and you need to cheat on the answers a little bit while your instructor runs to the bathroom every few minutes. It's a classic.

No, I haven't done it before, and I don't think I'd tell you if I did, but this guy admitted to doing it. The poor kid was charged with a felony that carries a max sentence of 12 years in prison. Yes, prison. For a prank. Rapists and murderers get less time!

Come on now, this was a silly prank. I doubt if he meant any harm to the people. PLEASE do not throw him in a cell with a bunch of freaks that will only do terrible things to him. Of course, I don't know him personally so maybe he belongs there, but I really do hope they put the kid's life into consideration for this.

Post a Comment