Telecommute Jobs

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Speaking of Weirdos...Creep when I was 14

The previous post brought back a memory of some weirdo that walked into my house one day when I was about 14 or 15. I think I was 14 because I was in 9th grade (Jr. High for us SR kids). He wanted to use the phone and I brought the phone to the porch and told him to use it there and shut the door then went into the kitchen. The creep came up behind me while I was making my staple food of Top Ramen. My mom was at work so she had no idea what was going on.

The gross out stood behind me and told me he had a knife at my back and he wanted me to do something that I can't quite remember. Maybe get him off? What did I do? Silly me. I put my hand back there to see if it was a knife and it was his finger (I hope! eww) Anyway, I prayed out loud then I went for the pot of boiling water I had started and told him to leave.

I was astonished to find out that he turned around and started to leave. He called me a tramp and a few other choice words and left.

Did I call the cops? No. I was scared and an idiot. I grabbed my cat from outside and locked all the doors then sat in my room sweating for the next few hours until my mom got home. I don't even think I told her.

So guess what? The next day I came to school and we had a teacher's strike. The sub in my geography class looked JUST LIKE HIM. Did I say anything? NO. I couldn't be sure if it was him or not.

It's different now, people keep their doors locked to feel safe. I hope this guy decided to never hurt anyone else because I if I had called then he might have been caught and never able to do worse than what he did to me.

Post a Comment