Telecommute Jobs

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Great List of Independent Bands


If you've been paying attention to my blog for the past few months you'll know that I love indy bands and artists as it is where all of the great new wave and punk bands start. I really miss good new wave music so I’m really excited to find the Unsigned Bands website.

Of course there aren’t going to be too many punk or new wave bands where I live now, but when I go back home to San Francisco I’ll be sure to check out this site for the nitty gritty on the new bands playing in my area.

Oh, and get this, do you know what’s really cool? Listeners can build their own playlists and soon CDs so your favorite artist hits the billboard you can show off your original CD and take pride in know that you were one of the first.

Yeah, I sound like a groupie, but really I’m not. I do love my music genres and miss them tremendously so this couldn’t come at a better time for me.

You can search by genre, so if you don't like my music and you like Jazz, you can find Jazz Artists.




Post a Comment